Old November 14th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Conditions tonight

On Nov 12, 8:22 pm, "Burr" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

In article .com,
Steve wrote:

...seem to be pretty good. Several volmets that I routinely check are
booming in, and I've got an unusually good signal from Radio Verdad on
4052.

In California stations across the USA have some significant fading. I've
seen better nights. Cuba isn't so hot either.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Yes But, there is something wrong with California's, they have funny ears!

Burr

Burr, Mickey and Minnie don't 'think'
that their Ears are Funny at all. ~ RHF
http://thedisneyblog.typepad.com/pho...ized/3012l.jpg

Plus many out-of-state tourists buy a Set-of-Ears
just so they can look like 'real' "Kahlifoanians"
http://powerlineblog.com/archives/im...1106149504.jpg
-a-la- Der Gov-Er-Na-Tor
http://jheer.org/blog/archives/images/kahlifoania.jpg