Old November 14th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Antonio Vernucci Antonio Vernucci is offline

Default Tube cartons?

Any ideas of where I can obtain new vacuum tube cartons?
I have a 100+ octal based tubes that I have tested and need to store safely.
I have searched the web without result.
Any help would be appreciated.

Vacuum tube cartons are usually expensive. I would not have a source to
recommend you.

But if your purpose is only that of storing your octal tubes safely, you may do
it the way I do it.

I first wrap the tube with newspapers paper and then push it into a carton
cylinder salvaged from toilet paper. I am not sure whether the inner cylinder of
US toilet paper is rigid enough to do the job. Our is perfect.

Then I write tube type on the carton side.

73

Tony I0JX