Old November 15th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Black Michael Black is offline

Default RSGB RadCom December 2007 Issue

art ) writes:
Pat Hawker was the only part that I read but lately he seems to be
rambling.

I'm rather surprised that he's still doing the column. It's been
thirty years since I bought a collection of Technical Topics, and later
I found a used one dating from the sixties. I have no idea when
he started doing it (wait, I guess if this is "50 years of antenna topics"
then it must be fifty years), but I suspect nobody has had such a long
running column in the ham magazines.

Of course, such columns are relatively easy to write, since it's a filtering
of a lot of material down to it's essence.

Michael VE2BVW