Old November 15th 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default RSGB RadCom December 2007 Issue

Richard Clark wrote:

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Ahhh, at it again.

A careful argument based on semantics, the authors choice of words, and
standing on the arguments that no mistakes exist in our present
knowledge and that new discoveries in the deep workings of antennas are
yet to be discovered ...

Yanno Richard, you argument is really the same argument--over, and over,
and over again ...

I keep wondering if others ever notice, or they all, to the VERY LAST
ONE, are too polite to point out how childish it all really is?

Regards,
JS