Old November 15th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default RSGB RadCom December 2007 Issue

art wrote:
Mike
I hope you learn from your exchange with Richard.
His only interest is not to aid in your thoughts but to take a
swipe at you after every paragraph. He is trying to taunt you.
He will also intimate, but without saying so, that he has all
the answers to your quandry as a way of enticing you for a longer
dialogue which for him are far and few between on this newsgroup.
Obviously you can now see why.
I have been informed that he has responded to the "skin" thread.
I have not read it nor will I reply to it, since I know before hand it
will contain nothing but taunts either to me or the prior poster.
The best thing for Richard's posts is if you must read them then smile
at his childish actions and then move on. Either way, from now on
he is going to take a swipe at you at every opportunity to provoke
you into a dialogue with him where the scenario will repeat itself
all over again.
Tolerate him but without engagement.
Best Regards
Art Unwin.....KB9MZ....xg