Old November 16th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr Burr is offline

Default AFN {Shortwave} Diego Garcia + Plus AFN and AFRTS Shortwave Info

"RHF"
- The Pearl Harbor broadcast 10320U should be doable from
- Ridgecrest since it isn't a problem from the SF Bay area.
- I don't believe the signals are that directional.

True heard here daily both in Oakland and Twain Harte, California

- AFN to my ear is a wideband USB.
- That is it is worth using a wider
- than normal filter on the signal.

True -if- You have a good signal AFN has some very good audio.

- I get a kick hearing the car-talk guys on AFN.
- Even sideband can't kill their accent.

and that is True too ~ RHF

REMEMBER, I'm in the Philippines right now!!!!!

Burr

But, I couldn't get them in Ridgecrest, I tried many times!

Burr