Old November 16th 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Bill Gunshannon Bill Gunshannon is offline

Default HW-8 Question

Is there anyone who sells replacement semiconductors kits for the HW-8?
I have one that my father bought at a hamfest a couple decades ago. It
has never worked, since the day it was built and I suspect the builder
fried the delicate parts with his soldering iron. Heath had this bad
habit of using obscure parts but if it's possibl;e I would really like
to fix this so I can use it.

bill
KB3YV

| and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton |
Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include std.disclaimer.h