Old November 16th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
The Shadow[_2_] The Shadow[_2_] is offline

Default Truetone Upright

"Henry" wrote in message
. ..
I have a Truetone Upright radio with shortwave bands and push buttons in
good condition for sale. I have not used it in many years so I am reluctant
to turn it on because the capacitors might not like that.

Will someone please tell me where I can sell this radio. I live in the
St. Paul/Minneapolis Minnesota area and it's so large that shipping is not
viable.

Thanks

Henry

Maybe try CRAIG'S LIST Minneapolis / St Paul URL:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/

Lots Of Readers there