Old November 17th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Owen Duffy Owen Duffy is offline

Default Low Noise receiving Loop antenna

Roy Lewallen wrote in
:

Tony Giacometti wrote:

it is a shielded loop and no the gap is there, thats why I am
wondering why its not doing what I thought it would do.

What you've done is to build a truly shielded loop. The notion that a

I think you guys are reading this the wrong way. Perhaps it should have
been written "it is a shielded loop and no, the gap is there,..."

You know people asking questions don't take much care in expression.

Owen