Old November 18th 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Resontate frequency of parallel L/C

On 18 Nov, 14:41, (Richard Harrison) wrote:
Art wrote:

"The question I now have is how can we relate the radiation with respact
to that high resistive impedance?"

Efficiency = radiation resistance / radiation resistance + loss
resistance

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI

Nothing spectacular about that Richard, or are you relating to
something I missed?
Ofcourse nothing is real with the circuit that David provided because
the
capacitor is not real without a bypass resistance!
Art