Old November 19th 07, 07:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
cbx cbx is offline

Default Looking for manual for OLD Hy Gain 18HT Vertical, Original version circa 1960's

After checking, it's the new tower in this link. I'm hoping the
element lengths are all the same.

I wrote to Hy Gain, as they say they will supply old manuals
for $5.00, but since MFJ took them over they don't even reply,
really pathetic. I also ordered some parts online, no reply
so far. I wonder if they have a death wish?

Funny thing is, I know I have the manual here somewhere but
can't find it in all this junk. I know you fellows never have that
problem.... he he....

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:03:31 -0700, Northe wrote:

Jim,

Try http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/hygain/hytower/ or
http://bama.sbc.edu/hy-gain.htm.

The file does not indicate WARC bands, so it may be the one you need.

Northe
N6KO