Old November 19th 07, 06:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Sun been very quiet lately

On Nov 18, 9:54 pm, Telamon
wrote:
Last time I saw the geomagnetic field disturbed was Oct. 30. Other than
the solar electron flux gusting a few times in the beginning of this
month or the solar winds magnetic field swinging the wrong way for good
conditions causing a night or two with some fading on the lower bands
not much has happened so far this month.

The calm before the storm.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

"The Quiet Storm" staying Soft and Warm while Listening
to the Radio as I Journey thru the Dark Hours of the Night
with the Sound of Beautiful Music to Comfort Me Every
Moment of the Way . . . {-: Smooth R&B :-}

"The Quiet Storm" -forever- Soft and Warm ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiet_Storm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokey_Robinson

KBLX-FM 102.9 SF BAY AREA = http://www.kblx.com/

KBLX Personalities - http://www.kblx.com/personalities/

- = Listen Live OnLine via KBLX Player = -
http://www.broadcasturban.net/player/kblx/player.htm

"Quiet Storm" Music Style
http://www.amazon.com/Quiet-Storm-RB...F8&node=470504

the sound of music the sunshine of my night ~ RHF