Old November 19th 07, 11:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Question - What So-Called 'Rights' Does An America Illegally InMexico Have . . .

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

RHF wrote:

On Nov 18, 2:38 pm, David wrote:
On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 20:30:43 -0800 (PST), RHF

wrote:

THE US CONSTITUTION IS FOR THE CITIZENS OF THE USA [.]
ILLEGAL ALIEN [INVADERS] HAVE NO RIGHTS [.]

I don't think that's entirely true.

David - That is because you are not 'thinking'
like an American Citizen First and Foremost.

Question - What So-Called 'Rights' Does An America
Illegally In Mexico Have : The Right To Go To Jail and
Be Ransomed-Out {Extortion} To Go Back To The USA.

Illegal Aliens - Have Only One Right :
To Be Set Home {Deported} ASAP [.] ~ RHF

I support the Deport David 'Eduardo' Movement!

I'm sure we can arrange a reciprocal agreement, where you must live out your
life in Canada in the Hispanic area in Toronto.

You can't arrange ****, boy. You might fake it, but you can't arrange it.