Old November 20th 07, 11:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Question - What So-Called 'Rights' Does An America Illegally InMexico Have . . .

RHF wrote:

On Nov 18, 5:28 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

Question - What So-Called 'Rights' Does An America
Illegally In Mexico Have : The Right To Go To Jail and
Be Ransomed-Out {Extortion} To Go Back To The USA.

Mexico is not the USA. The rights granted in the Mexican constitution
prevail in Mexico and Mexican law is based on the Napoleonic Code, where one
is guilty until proven innocent. The same applies to Mexican nationals,
Mexican Citizens and residents of Mexico as well.

-
- Each nation has its own "bill of rights" and in many cases
- they are far more restrictive. In some nations, non-citizens
- have few rights.
-
- In the US, we guarantee things such as due process to all,
- irrespective of citizenship or status.

d'Eduardo,

There Is Due Process. -and-then- There Is Due Process !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_Process
* Federal Law for Illegal Alien Mexican Invaders
- - - Under Due Process Should Be - - -
Treat the Illegal Alien Mexican Invaders According to the Law
-IF- They Can Not Prove That They Are Legally in the USA
within 24 Hours to a Three Judge US Immigration Tribunal
-results in- Summary Deportion with 48 Hours.
-Note- We The People of the USA are Not Depriving the
Illegal Alien Mexican Invaders of Life, Liberty, or Property.
* We Are Giving Them A 'Life' In Their Home Land Mexico.
* We Are 'Liberating' Them To Mexico.
* As An Illegal Alien Mexican Invader They Have No Right
To Property In The USA
+ Plus We Are Placeing Them Back On The Property Of Mexico
Where They Do Have A Right To Be As Cirtizens Of Mexico.
-TBL- Now That Is A Way Over Due Process !

Again - Illegal Alien Mexican Invaders have only one Right
Under-the-Law : The Right To A Due Process Deportation ASAP !

give them their due and process then homeward bound ~ RHF

Support the Deport David 'Eduardo' Movement!