Old November 20th 07, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default AFN signal in and out

wrote:

For the last few days, the AFN on 7.811MHz has been suffering from
'holes'
in their audio. It goes fine for up to maybe 30 seconds, then has ~5
seconds
of silence. Do they monitor their own signal?

The first day I wasn't concerned, but this has been going on long
enough that
I am convinced the folks running the show don't have a clue.

Heck, most of the pirates do a better job these days.

I'm currently listening on 7811 at 1230 and notice numerous brief 'holes' in
their audio.

dxAce
Michigan
USA