Old November 21st 07, 12:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Burpelson Billy Burpelson is offline

Default Anyone know where I can find info on solar weather?

Dave wrote:
Wondering what the sunspot scene is like at the moment. Heard a few days
ago that it was as low as has ever been recorded. Wondering if that is
still the case... Any links would be appreciated.

TIA,

Dave (who loves picking up BBC Africa on 7160 kHz around 0400-0500)

The best site I've found for solar weather is:

dx.qsl.net and then at the main menu, choose "Propagation".

It has solar indicies, solar wind, solar flux index, SFI and A-index
forecasts, solar flare activity, background x-ray flux levels, real time
auroral activities for both hemispheres, actual SOHO photos of the sun,
gray line map, near real time MUF map and more. Your one-stop solar
weather site.