Old November 21st 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Latest e-mail about IBOC

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Sure did. 100% of the shares of Radio Musical, Cia. Ltda, licencee by
1970
of 18 or so stations and CPs for additional stations.

Hogwash!

I have given you two dozen names of employees and the reference to the AER
and the US Consulate's Commercial Attaché, any of which can verify this. At
this point, you have proven nothing, while I have given many, many
refernces... including DXers who received veries from me and knew, via
visits of several (Larry Godwin, John Hoogerheide), that I owned the
stations and ran them myself-