Old November 21st 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Analog versus DSP

On Nov 21, 1:04 pm, wrote:
Excellent information! This has really helped me in my decision making
process.

Right now I'm leaning towards the Icom, but I have a white paper on
the 7030+ on order from the folks who publish Passport to World Band
Radio, so I think I'll hold my final decision until I read it.

In fact, if the review in the while paper is good, I might just invoke
Jerry's Law: "If you can't decide between two choices, buy both!"

Holy cow...if you have that much dough to play with maybe you should
look at some military grade equipment:

http://www.drs-ss.com/products/information.php?id=39