Old November 21st 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave Dave is offline

Default Anyone Know Where I Can Find Info On Solar Weather ?

"RHF" wrote in message
On Nov 20, 6:23 pm, "Dave" wrote:
-
- Wondering what the sunspot scene is like at the moment.
- Heard a few days ago that it was as low as has ever been
- recorded. Wondering if that is still the case...
- Any links would be appreciated.
-
- TIA,
-
- Dave (who loves picking up BBC Africa
- on 7160 kHz around 0400-0500)

Dave,

1 - What's Up {Weather Wise} In Space
http://www.spaceweather.com/

2 - NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/today.html
Featuring Today's Space Weather
* 3-Day Solar-Geophysical Forecast
* Solar X-ray Flux
-Note- Space Environment Center -changes it's name to-
Space Weather Prediction Center
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/AboutUs/index.html

3 - Current Solar Data (from NOAA) -by- N3KL
http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

4 - FAQs Space Weather and Solar Weather
http://www.space.com/spacewatch/solar_faq.html

hope this helps ~ RHF
.

Thank you, RHF. I at first thought this was more than I was looking for,
but upon second glance I see that I has was I was wanting right up front.
My apologies for not seeing that right off. Thanks again,

Dave (who is about holiday'd out *already*)