Old November 24th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.opinion,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default please help ID old ribbons mike?

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in
message
. net...
I just posted some pics of and old ribbon mike on
alt.binaries.pictures.radio and would like know if anyone
can tell me who made it and when?
tnx

--

73
Hank WD5JFR

Its an Electro-Voice, probably a model V-1, the
cheapest of three versions they made. These were made from
about the mid 1930's to the late 1940's, perhaps even into
the early 1950's, I am not sure of the exact dates.
The 1945 catalogue price was $27.50.

--
---
Richard Knoppow