Old November 25th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave Jay in the Mojave is offline

Default value of a 20 year old Astatic Silver Eagle Mic

Steveo wrote:
billyg wrote:
Can anyone give me an aproximate value range for a 20 year old Astatic
Silver Eagle Mic? It has not been used in over 10 years, but worked
fine when i last used it. I plan on selling it, but truly have no clue
as to it's value. Thanks in advance for any responses.

Go to ebay and search ended auctions for it. They still draw a decent buck
if it's clean.

Yeah what Steveo said!

I bought a old D104 that needed soldering the base of the mic case to
the threaded do-dad. Its not exactly straight but works great. They
don't make the D104 Mics anymore. So there is a market for them.

Jay in the Mojave