Old November 25th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
K3HVG[_2_] K3HVG[_2_] is offline

Default NC-183D Query

Why would you want to remove a good working product detector

Well, that's something to consider. I can only add that I collect and
restore (or have a try at it, anyway) these oldies to their respective
original condition/configurations. I suppose I could let this
particular unit, as-is. I did find that the ER article, same subject, is
apparently not the mod done, here. But, as I said, point taken.....