Old November 26th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] PocketRadio@gmail.com is offline

Default PDs and GMs declare HD Radio a non-starter!

On Nov 25, 7:07�pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Nov 25, 1:26�pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Nov 25, 6:46?am, IBOCcrock wrote:

"Where is the Cool, the Content, the Charge?"

"Here is another bad sign: almost every time I speak with a GM or PD
about HD Radio, they say, ...it's a non-starter, isn't it?"

http://www.paragonmediastrategies.com/theblog/?cat=3

Where's Eduardo, RHF, and MR. D PETER MAUS? �Yup, yup yup! �BAWAHAAAAA!

Or, is it D PETER MAUS, PHD., D PETER MAUS, MD., D PETER MAUS, MD.,
FACS, D PETER MAUS, M.S., D PETER MAUS, B.S., D PETER MAUS, A.S.?

Looks like Peter Maus to me. I've never seen any of the embellishments
you mention.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

I guess, that you couldn't tell how happy IBOCcrock is that HD Radio
is going to fail - I too, am so happy that I could "bust", ot does
that sound too "gay"?