Old November 26th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Vincent antenna

Richard Fry wrote:

I just looked at that patent, and saw nothing about that. I did see
many references to the need for a good r-f ground for the DLM.

As a variation, the patent describes putting two DLMs back to back to
create a dipole. Of course, that form is no longer a DLM, it is a
loaded dipole.

Can you refer me to the page(s) of that patent that describe(s) what you
are writing about?

RF

Well, give me a bit, and remind me if I don't get back to you in a
couple of days ...

However, I have a 10m and a 20m 1/2-wave DLM I am using now, I
constructed them from the info. gleamed from the patent, conversation
with Vincent, web, ...

Hold on ... just overloaded after the holidays--except for quick
comments ...

Regards,
JS