Old November 26th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,sci.electronics.repair
DaveM DaveM is offline

Default HP 209A power supply ?

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
Some how I lost the URL for the site for HP discontinued product
manuals. I just got a dead HP 209A and need to get it going. It appears
that one of diodes near Q2 has shorted and toasted 2 or 3 resistors in
the same row. Any tips or a scan of the ps board or a manual copy appreciated.
tnx
--
73
Hank WD5JFR

The URL for the HP manual archive is http://www.hparchive.com/hp_equipment.htm,
but the 209A manual isn't there.
You can find it at:
http://www.manualserver.com/signal_g...or_manuals.htm
http://www.manualsplus.com/
https://www.ridgeequipment.com/store...php?query=209A

Take your pick

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." - Yogi Berra