Old November 26th 07, 11:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Paul P[_2_] Paul P[_2_] is offline

Default RAR+P participation chart.

Omer,

I just took the Google table and copied to an Excel spreadsheet and clicked
on the graph menu buttons. The graph came up quite fast.

I cant remember what post the Google link is in or how to find it on Google.
perhaps you or some one else can let me know what post it was? And I will
look some more.

I will then post one.

Paul P.

"Omer S" wrote in message
Could you make a graph of the binaries?

I'm curious to see the comparison with the other graph, since it seems
like the fruitcakes can't get to it so easily!

Omer

"Paul P" REMOVE paul @ REMOVE ppinyot . REMOVEcom wrote in message
From Excel. A couple of ways to graphically represent the RAR+P
participation. Interesting.