Old November 27th 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Denny Denny is offline

Default For Sale -Home brew balanced line tuner - Twin Roller Inductors

Hi, Frank.
I was just curious to see if Bob ever posted anything other than "for
sale" items. Guess not. Just looking at the pictures I would guess the
tuner doesn't work as described. I will keep my old Dentron.

73's
Paul, KD7HB

It is a good size example of Rich's tuner design... Probably works..
Is not a balanced tuner, however... It is a pair of of unbalanced L-
match's with a common mode input choke...

denny / k8do