Old November 27th 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave Dave is offline

Default Whats the Longest Replacement Telescoping Whip Antenna ?

Hey!

You know, that thought occurred to me, but only after I had already hit
"Send." Good idea. Think I'll do that. Thanks for the link...

Take it easy,

Dave

"Rachael Caldwell" wrote in message
news:bIydnQbwEbzwYNbanZ2dnUVZ_ternZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Why not buy them directly from Pacific Antenna?

$9 each @ http://www.pacificantenna.com/Ordering.htm

"Dave" wrote in message
Hello Rachael,

I am interested in maybe buying a couple of these antennas from you (if

you
still have a couple, that is...) Can you tell me how they attach to the
device they feed? And how sturdy are they? You don't happen to know

their
impedance, do you? Since you know who makes them, do you kow their model
number? And finally, how much each, and what type of payment do you

accept?
(Personal check would be best for me, but...) Pleae reply via email to
my
hotmail account.

Thanks much,

Dave

"Rachael Caldwell" wrote in message
news:MYmdnWnLB4D_I9fanZ2dnUVZ_ruqnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
72", from Pacific Antennas; I have several . . .

"RHF" wrote in message

On Nov 25, 8:48 am, Pukid wrote:
-
- Telescopic antenna i can attach to my portable Shortwave receiver?
-
- Where do i buy this?
-

Whats the Longest Replacement Telescoping Whip Antenna ?
[ Was : Whats the longest... ]

Pukid - Depends on what you mean by 'attach'.

What 'portable' Shortwave Radio are you referring to ?

Here are some 'replacement' Parts for Eton/Grundig Radios
which includes Whip Antennas
http://www.etoncorp.com/orderparts

* The Eton S350DL Radio's Whip Antenna might be bigger
then what you have right now.

* The Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium Radio's Whip Antenna
will be about as big as they get.

Note - Grundig Satellit Antenna Information

http://www.classic-worldband.com/pag...at_ant_inf.htm

RadioShack used to have a Replacement Telescoping Whip Antenna
Made of 6-Sections that Extended to 72-inches RS Cat. # #270-1408B
-but- this Whip Antenna is no longer listed on-line.

hope this helps - iane ~ RHF
.