Old November 28th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,sci.electronics.repair
Henry Kolesnik Henry Kolesnik is offline

Default HP 209A power supply ?

Scott
Thanks, I finally got it.

--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
Henry Kolesnik wrote:
Thanks for the leads but I don't want to spend anymore on this thing
as
I will exceed its what it's worth. . The case is very nice and not
beat
up, close to new so I believed it was a working unit. WRONG, but I've
been wrong before. I have a working 204C and schematic but the ps is
just enough different that I can't use it for repairs. Something
should
show up sooner or later.

What do you need? There are only a couple possible power supply
configurations. If you draw out that section of the circuit, and
what the output voltage is, I'll tell you what the values ought to be.
--scott