Old November 28th 07, 03:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Larry Larry is offline

Default RAR+P participation chart.

"Phil Nelson" wrote in
:

"John Byrns" wrote...
Or perhaps it is simply due to the
proliferation of groups, with both usenet and the "forums",

sharing a
limited number of posters so that there are less posters

available to
each group irrespective of whether it is an um moderated

usenet group
or an older moderated "forum".

That's my guess. More places to talk, and fewer people talking

in any
particular group.

Imagine a small town that originally had one tavern. Two new

taverns
open up as the town slowly grows (or maybe doesn't grow at

all).

Newcomers find some place where they feel comfortable. Some

will stay
and others will move on.

Oldtimers may stick with the original, or spread out and find a

new
place they like better . . . or just make the rounds once in a

while.

Regards,

Phil Nelson

No offense, Phil, but I left RAR+P because of the acid response
from the DEALERS disguised as individuals on it. There's too
much SELLING going on for a usenet group...too many dealers.

My experience on it is not unique....

Larry
--
Isn't it ironic that the same ISPs that are telling you
you're downloads threaten their networks......