Old November 29th 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Loading Coils; was : Vincent antenna

Cecil Moore wrote:
AI4QJ wrote:
That is his "obvious" explanation. He should remove that from his
webpage as it is rather embarassing.

W8JI made a gross error in his measurement and
then tried to rationalize the impossible result.

Cecil:

How would you have like to be working at NASA, with this group; And, you
were the one responsible for not coverting kilometers to miles and
SMACKING that spacecraft we lost into Mars? ;-)

Crud, I've volunteered on serving on those soup-lines, would hate to
have seen ya' there. chuckle

Regards,
JS