Old November 29th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Loading Coils; was : Vincent antenna

Cecil Moore wrote:

The trouble is that a guru cannot afford to admit a mistake
even though he is human.

Although, perhaps, cryptic, that is exactly what I was inferring ...

I found it the same in institutions of higher learning--surest way to a
low grade was/is to recognize an instructors mistake(s) ...

A certain, and gifted, past instructor I had once said, "We are here to
teach you the laws and rules. It is your job, in the future, to
EFFECTIVELY break them ..." I liked him. :-)

Regards,
JS