Old November 5th 03, 08:34 PM
Desmoface

Hey guys and gals, Im kind of new on this group...What do you guys think about
full wave horizontal loops?? I was researching my next antenna and wanted to
homebrew a wire of some sort...was all set to make a fan dipole for 20, 40 and
80 when someone turned me onto full wave loops..with a tuner it is said that a
full wave 80 meter loop can tune most of the higher frequencies (10, 20, 40 and
probably the warc bands)..makes sence as 1 wavelenght on 80 is 2 on 40, 4 on
20, etc...

Oh well, mine is ready to go up, have to leader lines in the trees, all im
waiting for is wire, rope and coax which should be here any day...

What do you guys/gals think of the full wave loops?

Steve
kb8viv