Old November 30th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Alex[_3_] Alex[_3_] is offline

Default St. Helena - Reminder

2015 2145 Europe

RSH will be transmitting on 11092.5 KHz in USB with 1000 Watts and
using a 3-element monoband directional antenna.

The return postage should be either USdollars 3 (or more), or
Euro 5 (the smallest banknote), or British Pounds 2 (or more),
or 3 IRC's (or more) (only the newest type of IRC, please), or
you can pay the return postage by PayPal (see the "Donations"-page).

Thanks for this - this will be one of the first tests for my SDR-IQ (when
it arrives!)

Very good of you to provide the info - as a reborn SWL (I last did it
seriously about 15 years ago, have been tinkering ever since) I'm happy to
get any scheds I can!

Cheers

Alex