Old December 1st 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Heriberto[_2_] Heriberto[_2_] is offline

Default Tempo one

Hi:
The tube 7360 RCA found in Argentina.
I Yoiu request private post and send mail for dealer it
Excusme my english poor
REgards
Heriberto
LU6DBU

"Dave Edwards" escribió en el mensaje
. ..
You are correct. There was an early one and a late one.
The black one is the later one...with a solid state module for the
modulator...instead of a particularly hard to find tube.

...Dave

wrote in message
I am restoring a Tempo one (ricebox boatanchor )transceiver ..It is a
light brown color ,saddle leather color actually..It is original
paint...Question: Were all Tempo one`s this color..or is there
something special about this one.All pictures that I find are black
and aluminum color ..tnx W4PQW