Old December 3rd 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default New Email Account

That is a belief that I held for many years.
But this afternoon a friend pointed out that there are many who lurk
in this and
other groups.

I have received several Emails with questions that the writers were
unwilling to
"share" with the world. Some serious SWLs are rather shy. When Will's
stopRFI
Yahoo Group was in operation he received many questions that might
appear to
be "silly".

Terry. As a former poster in this newsgroup four- five years ago
(under a different monicker) I can attest to that. I would receive
anywhere from two to five emails a week with the emailer stating
basically what you just said. :-) Good luck on the new account and
helping people.