Old December 5th 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
[email protected] electrochap@gmail.com is offline

Default 2SB545A

Hi everybody, I now owned a magnificent Sansui AU-6900 with its tuner
TU-5900. Wow ! WHat a kit. Damping factor 80 !!! But.... I have a
problem on one amp side. I can't adjust bias correctly. After changing
many parts , pre drivers, resistors, I come to the fact that I need to
replace 2 power transistors but I can't find them anywhere in a store
here in Montreal. WOULD ANYBODY HAVE SOME 2SB545A WASTING TIME
SOMEWHERE ? I would give good money for them...