Old December 5th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
IBOCcrock IBOCcrock is offline

Default Top 10 technology flops

On Dec 5, 10:33 am, junius wrote:
On Nov 30, 5:34 pm, IBOCcrock wrote:

Top 10 technology flops

HD Radio will never make it mainstream!: reader comment from
gosmith7590

Let'up have it, gosmith7590!

Hmm, okay. So you're referencing your own comment, I take it?

Back in the day, you used to post here as "gosmithwhisper", as I
recall...back when your posts were almost exclusively focused toward
your disgust with Grundig/Eton (well you had your NSA-related posts,
but those were under the NSAreject profile, right?). Yep, we remember
the S350 you bought from Radio Shack...how you opened it, fiddled with
the innards, and then returned it to RS.

Yes, also as NSAreject.