Old December 5th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Eduardo - Has Working In Radio Cost You A Loan?

"dxAce" wrote in message

D Peter Maus wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Have you EVER selected music in the US, and if so, have you ever
accepted
Payola?

Stop obfuscating!

I am a manager, not a music director. Your question is irrelevant.

Actually, it's not. That, with all you have said, here, you can't
simply say "yes" or "no" reveals a good deal.

Yes, it does.

I was actually quite famous in Puerto Rico for removing record promoters
from stations I managed. We made our music decisions via a music committee
of the PD, the MD and some "in demo" staffers, not by manager's fiat.

And that you now claim to
have once owned a record label as well as radio stations, the question
is quite relevant.

A record label? Somewhere along the line I missed that one.

Quite interesting!

Many broadcast companies have owned labels. It's not unusual.

Also, in a previous thread, you've claimed you were NOT a manager,
Interesting discrepancy.

The ever changing story of David Frackelton Gleason.

Stay tuned!

I said I was not a general manager. Big difference. The main point is that I
do not pick music... actually, our listeners do.