Old December 6th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.cad
msg msg is offline

Default "MARTHA" RF/Microwave CAD Using APL -- Free!

Chuck Harris wrote:

snip

It sure will, and just like good old DOS Orcad, you will have some people
who keep around old legacy DOS systems just so they can use it.

I would have loved having DOS Orcad; I used to use the demo version
which wouldn't save or print, by using a video printer for output.

I have rather a lot of software that was written for Windows 95,
that is no longer usable with NT, XP, or Vista. Am I supposed to
keep a '95 box around just to run it?

Why not run the old O/Ses on virtual machines? I know quite a few
folks who have a boatload of old O/S and apps running under VMWare.

Regards,

Michael