Old December 6th 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew, sci.electronics.cad
Marra Marra is offline

Default "MARTHA" RF/Microwave CAD Using APL -- Free!

I suspect a lot of these old and free PCB CAD packages are not taking
full advantage of the current PC hardware.

PC's have bags of memory now so the old pin limited packages are out
of date.

Things like vast processing power can be done to do things like auto
placing of components.

In my software I also added right click context menus which are very
user friendly.

www.murtonpikesystems.co.uk