Old December 6th 07, 06:37 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,rec.photo.digital,dfw.politics,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.shortwave
On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

In article , Mr. Strat says...

In article , Doctor Evil
wrote:

more Truther bull**** snipped

All of you conspiracy nuts need to get a life *and* a clue.

hell, i'd be happy if they'd just lose their ISP password.

most sincerely,

GodBuilt

"I like to drink, I like to drive, I like to think all of the Jews got out of
the Holocaust alive, my name is Mel, and can't you tell, I like Tequila!"

Denis Leary