Old December 7th 07, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Loading Coils; was : Vincent antenna

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 21:22:09 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Based on your questions, an ordinary prudent man would
assume that you are just wasting my time. Next thing
is that you will be ragging on me for the number of
postings I had to make in answering your questions.

Well, you didn't answer them all did you? And you didn't really have
anything to show short of those answers until I asked for them, did
you? And you certainly don't have a page of published RESULTs such as
Tom has where the settings and readings are all readily visible and
available, do you?

Of course this laborious, tedious, and painstaking. This is called
the work of science and engineering - or you could just go back to
mooching for validation, the correspondence you commit to that in a
hour far exceeds responding to these few questions over several days.

So, what voltage magnitudes were presented to the inputs of your
scope? or should I consider your silence to a rather ordinary question
as you having hit the limit of your technical depth?