Old December 7th 07, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.shortwave
Guy Atkins Guy Atkins is offline

Default Perseus SDR Receiver Blog

I have restarted my former SDR-1000 blog and it now focuses on
Perseus, which has become my main receiver. If you wish to follow my
discoveries and comments, please check out:

http://www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com/

There seems to be little hands-on information in the English language
about Perseus currently, other than the Perseus_SDR Yahoogroup. As Perseus
begins to appear in more and more DXers' shacks, I hope this blog will
help tropical band and medium wave DXers in particular share their findings
on this unique SDR.

73,

Guy Atkins KE7MAV
Puyallup, WA