Old December 7th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
GregS[_2_] GregS[_2_] is offline

Default Kudos to HAMS...

In article , Randy or Sherry Guttery wrote:
Chuck Harris wrote:

I'd sure like to see some references on that one!

Yeah, me to. Where my mother lives (condominiums) they absolutely
prohibit visible antennas of any sort - it's in their association
bylaws. If they put up a dish - they have to camouflage it. The City is
just as tough on other similar stuff...

Here's mom's neighborhood...

http://www.comcents.com/momshood.jpg

See any antennas? There is one - VERY tall as a matter of fact - see it?

http://www.comcents.com/momshood2.jpg

In case you think I'm making this up - here is a close-up noting two of
the lower antennas (there are several more up in the "fronds")...

http://www.comcents.com/tower.jpg

So like Chuck said - I'd like to see some references on that.

There is an old church near a hill, and I was watching them making an addition. Its
a very old church. They had a kind of bell tower, but now the bell tower is much higher.
Its loaded with cell antennas inside.

greg