Old December 7th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Doug Adair[_4_] Doug Adair[_4_] is offline

Default Kudos to HAMS...

"Bert Hyman" wrote in message
(GregS) wrote in
:

In article , Jeffrey D
Angus wrote:
Chuck Harris wrote:
I have lived in several communities that specifically forbade
outside antennas of any kind.... including TV.

What ever happened. I really didn't keep track. I thought at one
time there was some kind of thing going on many years ago, where
Hams were allowed to get by almost doing anything. Some kind of
bill or something. How was that lost ??

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/reg...1_program.html

"PRB-1, cited as "Amateur Radio Preemption, 101 FCC2d 952 (1985)," is
a limited preemption of local zoning ordinances."

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/reg...local/ccr.html

"Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions in the Amateur Service"

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |

Areyou related to Buster Hyman? hahahahahaha!