Old December 9th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Shuttle Launch

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

Attack the messenger when the truth hurts, eh Sparky?
Nah, I only attack the messenger when he/she/it is obviously drug addled.

Care for a repost of all your drunken racist stupidity?
Go for it, dumbass!

The truth hurts, eh Sparky?

Doesn't bother me a bit that you're a dumbass Canuck.

I'm Mexican by birth and upbringing. I'll soon be coming to a community
near you. I'm looking forward to seeing you in those white robes.

mike