Old December 9th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Francesco L. Francesco L. is offline

Default Does VoA still produce a 'Frequency Schedule'?

Hey Vito,

Check the EiBi skeds, I suppose you might be able to make one of the
programs
available extract all the VOA info.

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

Excellente list. Thanks from Italy.
Would you believe? I have been listening to the Voice of America since
December 1993 and thanks to their program called Special English I learnt
this great language. Unfortunately in last years it has been increasingly
difficult to find reliable and good quality transmissions both from Voa and
BBC. What's happening? I love listening to short waves but if this is the
trend, all that will remain will be listening to CRI...