Old December 11th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] W1RC@notmyrealaddress.net is offline

Default NAVSHIPS 0967-063-2010 Manual Reprints Available

Hi Gang:

In 1996 I produced some half-decent copies of the 1970 Navy NAVSHIPS
manual for the R-390A.

The originals are pretty well much unobtanium. It is my understanding
that the NAVY required the old issues to be turned in and they are
destroyed. I got my hands on an original and made the copies from it.

I recently found two of the copies I made back in 1996 and since I now
have an original I am offering them up to members of this august
group. The cost will be $35.00 plus postage. If I get a number of
orders I will consider doing another print run. This is very
time-consuming as you can imagine but am willing to do it because the
NAVY manual is BY FAR the best technical reference available for the
R-390A. It is NOT a rehash of the Army/Air Force manual set.

If interested please reply by e-mail.

73,

Michael, W1RC

w1rc*at*verizon*dot*net