Old December 11th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] scanman@scanland.org is offline

Default EDACS setup help

Do you have the frequencies entered in LCN Order starting in channel *01
(not *00) in the bank in question?

"John Walker" wrote in

Hey there guys -

I have a BC796D and I have set up the trunk section, control
channels...in order but it will not log a call
in the trunk mode and no IDs are shown..

I can only receive on each control channel, trunk off and I do NOT see
any IDs.

The system I am trying to monitor says its EDACS standard which from
what I read is EDACS-wide.
I have tried EDACS-narrow too..no luck with any ID information
trunking.

I can send screen shots as an attachment if someone would be willing
to look at the config.

Thanks
John